Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Days

So it is has been a good week. We have started looking for a house, the middle school pastor is a week and I am enjoying working with him, I am listening to Danielson, I found the last orange tootsie roll in the office, and tonight is CREW.

I will be leaving on Friday to go on our Senior Escape retreat. I absolutely love this retreat. It is a time to reflect back on the years that these students have been in CREW and talk a bout some of those special moments. We then turn our eyes to the future and plan ways to have more students impacted by those special moments.

It is also another way to remind this next year's seniors that they are the leadership of CREW. It gives them ownership of this ministry and reminds them that they are ministers in their own life and that this is their ministry.

It is going to be a great trip and I am very much looking forward to it.

Please be praying for it.

No comments: