Thursday, April 10, 2008

FINALLY!!!! The four best shows on TV together on the same night...again.

So I found this picture of Zach Braff revealing his innermost thoughts and it got me excited because tonight Scrubs is finally back on TV with new episodes. The absence has been slowly killing me on the inside.

Tonight I plan on using my Ghetto TiVo to record "My Name Is Earl", "30 Rock", "The Office", and of course "Scrubs" so that I can watch them with Meredith when she gets home from leading some counseling group. I tried to convince here that there could be nothing done for them in group that would heal them like that hysterical antics of Dwight Shrute and Dr. John Dorian. Of course, she did not believe me.

By the way when I say Ghetto TiVo I mean that I will be recording it on VHS via our awesome TV/VCR combo. We are not afraid to kick it like its 1989. Besides there is something about watching those shows with the color slightly off and the characters foreheads being slightly stretched at the top of the screen. It is going to be awesome.

1 comment:

Aaron Arnold said...

I have a real tivo I no longer use if you want it. You would still have to pay them a monthly fee however.