Thursday, April 3, 2008

Suicide Road Trip (pt. 2 of 2) "Home is where my couch is"

So I believe it was about a week ago when I posted the first part of my trip with Andy.

I have finally caught up on rest and looking back at the trip I remember a lot of flatness in Kansas and that is about it.

We did get pulled over but to Andy's cleavage we were able to avoid getting a ticket.

We were also made fun of my some townies in the last town before the Colorado State Border.

I have a feeling that the townies were making gay jokes about us. I can't blame them since we were two guy in a Toyota Avalon and we had a little white puffy dog with us.

Now I know not to judge two guys when I see them with a puffy white dog...unless the dog has a scarf on. Then I will make fun all I want.

No comments: