You can win a free iTunes download by simply playing this game. I did this on my Facebook for fun but here in the "real blogoshpere" it is for prizes. What i did is put my ipod on random and then I put the first line from the frist 100 songs that came up. If the song name is in the first line then I will put (...) where the title is.
Whoever can get the most songs will win a iTunes download. All you need to get the song is leave a comment with the number on the list, the artist, and if you have the album it is extra points.
Don't cheat...cause it cheating.
1. Heart carved, tree trunk, (...), a sweetheart left behind
2. Take second chances, everyone deserves it
3. Lately I've been waking to the blueset dawns that I once slept through.
4. (...) we've gotta go, gotta go to Idaho
5. Sheena was a really good friend, a really good friend to me
6. The king's taking back the throne, the useless eed is sown
7. (...) a feeling deep inside
8. Why can't you just admit that you've had it your sick of me
9. Train appeared in town one night, for some of us it changed our lives
10. Charades, pop skill Water hyacinth, named by a poet
11. (...) was buried today, They laid him to rest in a special way.
12. (...) and praise the God who mapped the starts up in the sky
13. Late night, brakes lock, hear the tires squeal
14. Something is beating on the wall, on the other side
15. Sally hit the pavement Wineglass in her hand
16. In the ocean Cut, swim, deep the sky
17. She's got hair like the straigh sea grass
18. A long time ago a crazy dream came to me, I dreamt I as walking in World War III
19. (...) who wishes he would have stayed home
20. Hangin' out with Lars down on 6th street
21. (...) and Ive been bound To the memories of yesterdays clouds
22. You know you've done enough when every bone is sore
23. You don't know how you feel Are you a dream? Are you for real?
24. Papa's in the kitchen, Mama's in the field
25. (...) this position I've held, it pays my way
26. This song is about a girl who has been off she was dope sick
27. Well my heart's in the (...) gentle and fair
28. It starts with just a little glance now, right away your thinking abour romance now
29. Receiving department, 3 a.m. Staff cuts have socked up the overage
30. There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard
31. Please beware of them that stare They'll only smile to see you while Your time away
32. Johnny and I, we got lost tonight, we got carried away.
33. (...) there's one who delights me Brings me afternoon tea then she leaves me
34. Once upon a time you dressed so fine You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
35. (...) keeps on going on
36. I want to go to (...) lay my weary head down
37. Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
38. There ain't no money to by cocaine sugarbabe
39. I felt for sure last night, at once we said goodbye
40. Do me a favor, would you sing this to me slow
41. Faith, you're driving me away, You do it everyday
42. (...) I would really like to tell you, oh my (...)
43. Why I wonder is my heart full of holes?
44. The breath of the morning I keep forgetting The smell of the warm summer air
45. You're repeating me lines that you think I wanna hear
46. Your lipstick is calling, don't bother angel I know exactly what goes on
47. I'm not going to lie, I'm not going to make up my mind tonight
48. I never fell in love, until I fell in love with you
49. Our signals are getting lost in the ether, thats what she wanted
50. It takes a long time to kill a man, 55 years at least
51. if at first you don't succeed try, try again
52. Moving like the fog on the Cumberland River I was leaving on the Delta Queen
53. You say yes, I say no, You say stop, and I say go go go
54. Are you open to open arms?
55. There are places I'll remember (...)
56. (...) when you say good bye (...) when you make me cry
57. At my door the leaves are falling, a cold wild wind will come
58. Well how many times must we go through this, you've always been mind woman I thought you knew this.
59. Slipping and sliding and playing domino Lefting and then Righting, it's not a crime you know
60. You're on your own my little nightmare, you can not stay here it's far too bright for you
61. When you were young you were the (...), and how you built a tower tumbling through the trees
62. Under the floor between me and the door there is a presence that I can deny
63. So here I am with heart in hand, I need to lift it up to you.
64. If your traveling to the north country fair, where the winds hit heavy on the border line
65. Why do I day dream? Why do I get my hopes up at all?
66. My eyes were sad And my fingers were mad As I wrote this letter that said
67. Meeting her was just so unexpected, I guess I was scared of being rejected
68. Wrenched into the world, deanesthetized, Blurry images fight their way through halfway opened eyes
69. They are sick, they are poor, and they die by the thousands and we look away
70. (...) I met you out in the garden
71. Don't believe what you hear Don't believe what you see
72. In the delta sun, down in Arkansas It’s the great god bird with its altar call
73. (...) I know I know, it's serious
74. I'm the failure I'm everyone's fool And I'm losing my cool at the end
75. (...) drove to town yesterday to pick out a grave
76. What do you call yourself? What did you call me?
77. Can't tell how long you're gone, can't tell how long you stay
78. (...) got his hands in his pockets, staring over at his neighbors knickers down
79. The (...) ride tonight You better shut your windows tight
80. I want to (...) Does it have to start with a broken heart Broken dreams and bleeding parts
81. Go back to sleep now (...) And I'll keep all the bad dreams away
82. Did I slip, or stumble, did I trip cause I know I fell
83. (...) sets a steady hand upon her brow
84. (...) all my troubles seemed so far away
85. (...) what you doing now? what you doing now girl?
86. I fell in love again, all things go, all things go
87. watching terrible tv it kills all thoughts Getting spacier than An astronaut
88. I can change the world (...) make it a better place (...)
89. It's the same outside, driving to the riverside
90. Ain't no talking to this man, ain't no pretty other side (the original artist...not the cover)
91. sunken ships rest upon the ocean floor where i've made my home to dodge the draft once more
92. These break-up songs make sense again and i really wish they didn't.
93. We ain't got no place to go, so let's go to the (...)
94. Soon she will be hammered in what she calls her silly head
95. A thousand times we've said those words, and now I see just what they're worth
96. I woke the dawn, saw horses gowing out the lawn
97. Nice girls, not one with a defect Cellophane shrink-wrapped, so correct
98. Walking through the cross fire heart Feeling heavy and hopeless
99. well I know I', all alone, I say your name slowly
100. How I taught the weeping willow how to cry